News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Jump List for Office 2019

Posted on mark1lz Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 2019 for PC Jump List for Office 2019

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        mark1lz
        AskWoody Lounger

I just updated from Office 2013 to Office 2019. The applications in the start list work ok except for Excel. When right clicking on Excel The Jump List shows the most recent files, but when I try to open them I get the following message: “The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved or removed…” I have tried several suggestions from the Microsoft support site, but none of them have worked. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. Nothing seems to work. The Jump List works well for Word, Publisher and Access.

Attachments:
      • #2280088 Reply
        joep517
        AskWoody MVP

Are the files local files?

Are you sure they have not been moved?

--Joe

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Jump List for Office 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.