News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • June Windows 10 Updates/Drivers

Posted on scotsman Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Questions: Win10 June Windows 10 Updates/Drivers

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        scotsman
        AskWoody Plus

Today the “Patch Lady” referenced the June Windows Updates and how her Ricoh Printer malfunctioned due to an update.   Does this just affect the Ricoh’s or all printers?  I have an HP Printer that has served me well for over 6 years and I don’t want to foul it up.  Thus, I’m a little hesitant to download/install the June updates until I have more info (do have my Updates “paused” until July 7.

Any experience or advise on this?

Thanks,       Scotsman        6/29/20       2:45 p.m.

• #2276332 Reply
        geekdom
        AskWoody Plus

We are at DEFCON-2, wait to patch. There are also numerous errors with updates and more discovered daily.

G{ot backup} TestBeta
        offline▸ Win7Pro SP1 x64 Storage
        online▸ Win10Pro 1909.18363.900 x64 i5-9400 RAM8GB HDD Firefox79.0b3 Windows{Image/Defender/Firewall}
        2 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: June Windows 10 Updates/Drivers

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.