News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Junk Email on Outlook MS365 – Suddenly, nearly stopped!!

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 365 and Click-to-Run Junk Email on Outlook MS365 – Suddenly, nearly stopped!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        dmt_3904
        AskWoody Plus

An amazing and wonderful thing has happened – my junk email has gone down from hundreds per week to just 6 (count ’em six emails) this week!!!  4 on Monday, 2 on Tuesday and 0 today.  What?? I couldn’t even count them before. Don’t know what happened, what changed, but I hope it stays changed!

Now, the email id getting the junk is compromised, I’ve had it for over 15 years and it’s been in many breaches.  So, it’s got to go.  I have created two new email aliases (with Outlook) and moved onto using those – one for online accounts and one just for email.  I also blocked the old one from ability to logon to MSA. I will eventually delete the old email, but in the meantime, it’s nice to have a breather from all the junk. I don’t know what MS did, but I like it.  Anyone else have this happen? I’m actually a little suspicious, bc I don’t know what has caused such a sudden, dramatic change.

Pepsiboy
        AskWoody Lounger

dmt 3904,

Similar here. I had 65 on Sunday, 6 on Monday, 0 yesterday, and 0 again today. HURRAY ! ! ! !

Dave

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: Junk Email on Outlook MS365 – Suddenly, nearly stopped!!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.