News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • KB 4495667

Posted on taftbaby Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  taftbaby 5 months ago.

• Author

taftbaby
      AskWoody Plus

My laptop and my desktop are both Windows 10 Pro 1809. On 5/3/19 an auto update installed OS version  17763.475 (KB4495667) on my laptop. There was no auto update for the desktop which has OS version 17763.437 (KB4493509). Using WUshowhide shows no updates at all for the desktop.  Any thoughts as to what happened? Thanks for any info!!

• #1719714 Reply

PKCano
      Da Boss

There is a possibility it would depend on your settings (deferrals) in the Windows Update settings, or in Group Policy settings. Check to see if the two computers are the same.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #1725222 Reply

taftbaby
        AskWoody Plus

Thanks PK! After reading your post I checked my notebook that I keep for the desktop. Any settings I change or when updates are installed I write in the notebook. I realized I had hidden the updates for the desktop in WUShowHide. Always appreciate your input! Thanks again!!

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: KB 4495667

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.