News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • KB 44997281 SSU

Posted on taftbaby Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Questions: Win10 KB 44997281 SSU

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  taftbaby 5 months ago.

• Author

taftbaby
      AskWoody Plus

I have Windows 10 Pro, 1809, 17763.475.  When I run WUShowHide, the only updates I see are KB 4499405 and KB 4494441. The SSU KB 44997281 is not showing.  Reading info about KB 4494441, it will not install properly  without the latest Servicing Stack Update. Anyone have any ideas as what I need to do? Any help would be appreciated! Will not be updating until MS-DEFCON shows safe to update!!

• #1716536 Reply

PKCano
      Da Boss

With Win10, the SSU is bundled with the CU and will (supposedly) install in the correct order. It is not listed in Windows Update pending list, it is included (bundled) with the CU even it is a separate patch.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #1716666 Reply

taftbaby
        AskWoody Plus

Thanks PK! Was wondering if that was the case. Your knowledge is much appreciated!

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: KB 44997281 SSU

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.