Woody Leonhard's no-bull news, tips and help for Windows, Office and more… Please disable your ad blocker – our (polite!) ads help keep AskWoody going!
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • KB4103712 for GroupA users

Posted on Peacelady Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 7 Windows 7 patches KB4103712 for GroupA users

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peacelady 1 month ago.

• Author

Peacelady
      AskWoody Lounger

Please excuse me if this has been discussed before.  I’m Group A, Win7 64bit, Svc Pk1.  Susan is listing KB4103718 as not to install because of the Memory Leak problem.  The Group B KB4103712 Security Only patch is listed as “fixes memory leak OK  to install”.   I am patched through April.  Would you recommend I use the Security Only patch for May so that I can patch now — or wait for Woody to up the Defcon number for KB41o3718?  Thanks!

• #193054 Reply

PKCano
      AskWoody MVP

Wait for the DEFCON number to be raised to 3 or above. At that time he will give instructions. There have been network and IE problems reported with this month’s updates.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    • #193055 Reply

Peacelady
      AskWoody Lounger

@pkcano
      Thanks so much for your speedy reply! I will wait for Woody’s raise to Defcon 3 or above. As an aside–will we ever see a Defcon number above 3 again? 🙁

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: KB4103712 for GroupA users

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.