News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • KB4471324

Posted on doneager Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

PKCano 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

doneager
      AskWoody Plus

I’ve had 4471324 on recommended HOLD for months. I recently noted that it is now rated as OK to install, so I set SAC to 0 days to see if it would show up in wushowhide. It did not. Anyway, do I need to worry about this KB since I’ve already installed 4471331, which may have superseded it. Did it and do I?

Thanks.

• #309062 Reply

PKCano
      AskWoody Plus

KB4471324 is the 2018-12 (December) Cumulative Update for v1803. kb4471331 is the 1028-12 Flash Player update.
      Do you have a wrong KB number somewhere?

• #309127 Reply

anonymous

Yes, I messed up the numbers. Here is the situation that I need clarified:

KB4467702 (Cum. update for 1803) was in Hold status. Maybe still is since no longer on Master Patch List. Never listed in wushowhide.

KB4471324 (Cum. update for 1803) was in Hold status but changed to Install. Tried to download by changing SAC Quality to 0 days. Never showed up in wushowhide.

KB4483234 (Cum. update for 1803) was listed as Install. Downloaded and installed.

Should I be concerned about the first two KBs or are they superseded by the last one?

• #309129 Reply

PKCano
        AskWoody Plus

The earlier CUs are superseded by the later ones. They are CUMULATIVE – this month’s contains last month’s and the month before and the month before that….

You should be good.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: KB4471324

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.