News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • KeyScrambler problem

Posted on WSalgins Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by

WSalgins 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

WSalgins
      Subscriber

QFX Software issued an update a couple of days ago for KeyScrambler, its well known Anti-Keylogging software. Ever since I installed the update I’ve had a problem with my keyboard working when trying to make entries in my browser. Turning KeyScrambler off seems to resolve the problem. This happened on both my Vista and XP computer.

I’m using the Pro version of KeyScrambler. I couldn’t find any QFX Software forum for KeyScrambler. So I’ll ask over here if anyone else experienced this problem and what, if anything, other than turning KeyScrambler off solved it.

Al

• #1385168 Reply

WSroyw
      Subscriber

Hi Al,

I had the same problem and uninstalling/reinstalling the program solved it. Hope it does the same for you.

• #1594365 Reply

WSchrisg4gpu
      Subscriber

QFX Software issued an update a couple of days ago for KeyScrambler, its well known Anti-Keylogging software. Ever since I installed the update I’ve had a problem with my keyboard working when trying to make entries in my browser. Turning KeyScrambler off seems to resolve the problem. This happened on both my Vista and XP computer.

I’m using the Pro version of KeyScrambler. I couldn’t find any QFX Software forum for KeyScrambler. So I’ll ask over here if anyone else experienced this problem and what, if anything, other than turning KeyScrambler off solved it.

Al

Same problem here.Uninstalling and re-installing didn’t work for me.In the end I did an Acronis backup restore.(Win 7 64bit)

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: KeyScrambler problem

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.