News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Liberate the Windows Feedback Hub!

Home Forums AskWoody blog Liberate the Windows Feedback Hub!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

Couldn’t’ve said it better myself…. https://twitter.com/BruceDawson0xB/status/1184493392442449920 The fact that Google (or bing) searches don’t turn
      [See the full post at: Liberate the Windows Feedback Hub!]

5 users thanked author for this post.
    • #1983751 Reply

AlexEiffel
      AskWoody_MVP

Maybe if it was indexed, too much bad negativity would come out each time you search for something with Windows 10… 😉

Anyway, I support the idea as well. I can’t count the number of times it takes me a while to find an obvious issue or bug that not much people seem to talk about on the web.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #1983752 Reply

PKCano
      Da Boss

The fact that Google (or bing) searches don’t turn up Feedback Hub results is, in and of itself, proof that the Hub is unusable.

Not to mention that priority seems to be placed on “up votes,” not real problems.
      More Emojis anyone?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #1983772 Reply

Chronocidal Guy
      AskWoody Lounger

The really painful kicker with this is the catch-22 situation of needing a working Windows 10 machine… to debug your broken Windows 10 machine.

Would be really nice to be able to access it on alternate platforms, for those cases where the bug you’re troubleshooting makes the feedback hub inherently inaccessible.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    • #1983777 Reply

anonymous

As we used to say at my old job, “We’re accepting comments, not changes.”

• #1983867 Reply

Susan Bradley
      AskWoody MVP

I see that and raise you:

“make it so that insiders can vote on non insider bugs and visa versa”

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

3 users thanked author for this post.
    • #1984012 Reply

JLamede
      AskWoody Plus

This post deserves thanks, but — in a good many years of use — I’ve never known the feedback hub (or any form of feedback to Microsoft) to be anything other than a monumental waste of time and effort!

• #1984196 Reply

anonymous

It all just goes right to Redmond’s Bit Bucket anyways!

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Liberate the Windows Feedback Hub!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.