News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Looking for graphic equalizer for Windows 10

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Questions: Win10 Looking for graphic equalizer for Windows 10

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
        Snoopdon
        AskWoody Plus

Just now I was watching a video on Patreon by that guy who made the “Hip to be Sandman” mashup on Youtube. As I am a musician and he offers background information on his Patreon account about how he makes the mashups, and the cost is only $3 per month to subscribe to his  McClintock Mashups Creator presence, I subscribed. While watching a video where he shows how he made the mashup referenced above I noticed that the audio of his voice was very bass (low frequencies) heavy, which made me want to use a graphic eq to tune it to my preference. I have a couple of apps that contain graphic EQs, Song Surgeon, Amazing Slow Downer and Transcribe! but as far as I can see, those only work with files, like .wav or .mp3. I cannot see a way to use them for steaming audio. Does anyone here know of a graphic equalizer that can be used with streaming audio? I found this list of apps

11 Best Free Audio Sound Equalizer For Windows 10 In 2021

but it doesn’t mention whether any of them can work with streaming audio. Just to give everyone an idea of the type I would like, the fifth one listed, “Graphic Equalizer Studio”, has the appearance I would prefer. I also uploaded a screen shot of it.
        Thanks,
        Don

Attachments:
    Viewing 0 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: Looking for graphic equalizer for Windows 10

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.