• Losing 2nd Google Chrome Gmail account

Author
    Topic

Windows 10 laptop. Default to Google chrome for my browser.  I keep loosing my 2nd gmail account.  My 1st origonal is good, no problems.  When I click on my profile Blue circle (for additional account) It only shows one email available to me.  There is no other way to access it.  What keeps happening??  Am I doing something wrong?  or what can I do to keep that entry stable.  I also have no problems with my 2 yahoo email accounts.  Any ideas?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by DaisyMay.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

Hi, DaisyMay,

That is a conundrum.  When you open Chrome, do you see in the main window a bunch of icons with frequent sites?  Usually if you have two profiles, you see both profiles first from left to right.

If not, then sign into the second profile and while signed in, create a shortcut to the desktop for that second profile to see if that will work.

I usually drag and drop an icon but found two easier methods to describe:

1. if you’ve already created the account and didn’t choose the _Create a desktop shortcut for this user_ option at the time,
        1) use Chrome as the user you want a shortcut for
        2) go to chrome://settings
        3) click on the arrow to the right of your name
        4) toggle _Show desktop shortcut_
      2. “Show Desktop Shortcut” toggle can now be found under Settings > Chrome name and picturehttps://nex.be/shortcut-chrome-user-profile/
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Reply To: Losing 2nd Google Chrome Gmail account

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: