News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Man, I needed that

Home Forums AskWoody blog Man, I needed that

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        woody
        Da Boss

I try not to post direct links to Twitter on the main page – the link brings with it a bunch of tracking garbage – but I just couldn’t resist with thi
        [See the full post at: Man, I needed that]

• #2208058 Reply
        cesargarcia1976x
        AskWoody Lounger

Thank you Woody! I needed tht to change the mood at work 🙂

btw still reporting to the physical office here! maybe take a poll on your users on how many remote workers vs office workers.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        • #2208063 Reply
          woody
          Da Boss

Fascinating! I didn’t realize there were many computer-type folks working in an office these days. Guess I need to get out more….

Oh. Wait a sec. 🙂

• #2208064 Reply
        AJNorth
        AskWoody Plus

Thanks, Boss!  A half-century ago (and perhaps a few more years…), that puppy was I.

(Nice of Twitter to let outsiders in to see content such as this, as I do no “social media”.)

4 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2208166 Reply
        owburp
        AskWoody Plus

How’s this for a short video? It might put a smile on your face in 9 seconds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzlH5SDGoyA

• #2208182 Reply
        MHCLV941
        AskWoody Plus

THIS video is worth the donation, let alone all the computer stuff!

Thank you for making an exception to policy!

• #2208251 Reply
        anonymous

The dog’s name is Stella. This video is from Mid January, has a great ending.

BEST OF STELLA LEAF JUMPS (so far)

I’ll just leaf this right here… Stella’s greatest leaf jumps of ALL TIME! Also Judith (her pupperfly alter ego).

Posted by Dog Named Stella on Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Stan B

Edited for content.

• #2208809 Reply
        Norio
        AskWoody Plus

Thanks, Woody!  That is a much-needed respite from tension & stress.

And, as a another positive by-product, there was a link to a youtube video “Jesus Christ in Richmond Park” a couple page-downs on the twitter page for Stella the dog.  I’d never seen it before and it has almost 22 million views.  Fenton the labrador video-bombs the clip and herds all the deer in Richmond Park, London, while his owner is yelling “Fentonnnnn!  Oh Jesus Christ!”.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Man, I needed that

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.