News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Master Patch List – December 2018

Posted on Susan Bradley Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog Master Patch List – December 2018

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  OscarCP 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Susan Bradley
      AskWoody MVP

December’s updates 1809 has been re-released, 1803 has now been declared Semi annual (ready for business). If you are not ready for 1809
      [See the full post at: Master Patch List – December 2018]

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

• #309429 Reply

OscarCP
      AskWoody Plus

Interestingly, the Master Patch List shows updates for Office 2007, which is now — officially — out of support. I still use long officially defunct Office 2003 for making x, y plots with Excel 03 to show in presentations of my own work, because it does not have that annoying ribbon. Although I am growing more tolerant of it than in the past, thanks to having now Office 10 (soon to go out of support as well, I believe) on my Window 7 PC and Office 16 on my Mac. But I still find creating plots with various captions and explanatory text a lot easier when using Excel 03.

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group B & macOS + Linux (Mint) => Win7 Group W(?) + Mac&Lx

• #309431 Reply

b
        AskWoody Plus

Office, not Windows (x 3).

Knuckle dragger Cannon fodder Chump Daft glutton Idiot Crazy/Ignorant Toxic drinker Blockhead Unwashed mass Seeker/Sucker "Ancient/Obsolete" (Group ASAP) Win10 v.1909

• #309447 Reply

OscarCP
          AskWoody Plus

Thanks for noticing and letting me know; I have fixed that now.

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group B & macOS + Linux (Mint) => Win7 Group W(?) + Mac&Lx

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Master Patch List – December 2018

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel