News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Microsoft Office Starter Edition Win 10

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Windows 10 version 1809 – September 2018 Update Microsoft Office Starter Edition Win 10

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul T 4 months ago.

• Author

leis
      AskWoody Lounger

I saw where new computer that comes pre-installed with Win. 10 (my computer did and new as of Feb. this year (2019) and that it comes with a Starter-Office Microsoft Word and Excel that’s free/doesn’t expire. And following the site’s direction in a short step-by-step, I didn’t find the ‘Starter’ Word but only to find its built-in Bing Search and download and … N0.
      If any idea or knowledge to verify if this is possible to get Microsoft Word (and it is the 2010 version) thanks for any input. Because that’s really all I need of the Office Suite is ‘Word.’

• #725431 Reply

Paul T
      AskWoody MVP

I don’t know the answer to your question, but if you can’t install Word try LibreOffice. I use it for all my documentation and it’s a great free replacement for Office.

cheers, Paul

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Microsoft Office Starter Edition Win 10

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.