• Monday on steroids – but the calendar says Wednesday!

Home » Forums » Outside the box » The Junk Drawer » Monday on steroids – but the calendar says Wednesday!

Author
    Topic

Today has been one hectic, crazy, weird day. If I didn’t know better I’d say it was a Monday, but the computer and calendar assures me it’s Wednesday. Clients clicking obviously phishing emails (they know better). Client trying to log into their website admin area but they are on a different website. Client whose email display name changed after over 10 years, but has no idea how. And then don’t get me started on the client that wants a “custom” billing system for their website and wants it by the end of the week! And, that was all before noon! Had about 6 more goofy calls since. I’m ready to start cutting grass for a living!!!

Just wondering how you all deal with these type days. I used to sling baseballs but since I tore rotator cuffs that isn’t an option anymore 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

Baseballs are a great release but better is sitting in the stands watching a fast pitch. Let the games begin. That’s the way we deal with life on the edge here, walk away from the crazy stuff and focus on what’s really important. The complex world of digital freedom on the cyber highway can be exhausting. Maybe you could bring clients together and form a ‘league of your own’ 🙃

Win7 Home x64 MacOS Chromebook

Viewing 0 reply threads
    Reply To: Monday on steroids – but the calendar says Wednesday!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.