News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • More Surface Pro 4 problems: “Windows Hello isn’t available on this device,” shaking screen

Home Forums AskWoody blog More Surface Pro 4 problems: “Windows Hello isn’t available on this device,” shaking screen

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

Still not clear if the undocumented bad driver “Surface – System – 7/21/2017 12:00:00 AM – 1.0.65.1” is going out to Surface Pro 2017 and Surface Book
      [See the full post at: More Surface Pro 4 problems: “Windows Hello isn’t available on this device,” shaking screen]

• #127514 Reply

dph853
      AskWoody Plus

Surface – System – 7/21/2017 12:00:00 AM – 1.0.65.1

This update was offered on my Surface Pro 4 yesterday or the day before.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #138914 Reply

anonymous

Hi, My camera is still not working even after the 8/1 update. I f I roll back, it just rolls back to the 7/21 driver which doesnt work. Any ideas how to roll even further back?

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: More Surface Pro 4 problems: “Windows Hello isn’t available on this device,” shaking screen

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.