• MS widely expected to announce “Microsoft 365 Life” on March 30

Home » Forums » Newsletter and Homepage topics » MS widely expected to announce “Microsoft 365 Life” on March 30

Author
    Topic

No, it’s not an attempt to make you rent Windows. At least, not yet. Mary Jo Foley has the details on ZDNet: The Microsoft 365 Life bundles will large
    [See the full post at: MS widely expected to announce “Microsoft 365 Life” on March 30]

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 4 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

I also look forward to learning about the next cash grab rename product from Microsoft, so I can inform my customers about it.

GreatAndPowerfulTech

1 user thanked author for this post.

“I have altered the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.”

“This deal’s getting worse all the time… ”

I think this quote is from some movie ;-), but every week I’m thankful that I’m still on Windows 7 x 64,  albeit with new hardware.

3 users thanked author for this post.

“I have altered the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.”

“This deal’s getting worse all the time… ”

I think this quote is from some movie ;-), but every week I’m thankful that I’m still on Windows 7 x 64,  albeit with new hardware.

That would be an exchange between Darth Vader and Lando Calrissian in The Empire Strikes Back, as Vader kept altering how much Lando was giving up to keep his powers as the chief administrator of Cloud City.

There are layers to this reference that get funnier and more troubling the deeper you dig, but suffice it to say, I find it hilariously appropriate that the statement was concerning retaining administrative power over a cloud entity.

Cue – Microsoft 365 Strife

Summary:
      365 (M/O?) For Home:
      O365 Home (6 people/monthly charged) = Word, Excel, PopwerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access + services OneDrive and Skype
      O365 Personal (1 person/monthly charged)) = Word, Excel, PopwerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access + services OneDrive and Skype
      O365 Home & Student (lifetime purchasse) = Word, Excel, PowerPoint + no services

365 For business (charged monthly per user, minimum 1 year subscription)
      O365 Business = Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access + OneDrive
      O365 Business Premium = Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access + Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive
      O365 Business Essentials = services Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams

So.. I do not understand what this “Life” edidtion is all about? Maybe they Wil tell us, but portfolio seems pretty thick to me.

Maybe There is O365 Home Essential Student edition missing, right?

Dell Latitude 3420, Intel Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16GB RAM, W10 22H2 Enterprise

HAL3000, AMD Athlon 200GE @ 3,4 GHz, 8GB RAM, Fedora 29

PRUSA i3 MK3S+

365 life, as in all the days of the year for life! And what did I do to receive such a harsh sentence Your Honor.

What’s that, I can only get in line to appeal on leap years and will only get a call back on a following leap cycle to schedule a callback from the clerk of leap cycle scheduling for the next callback at a following leap cycle! And the wait list is long provided one even makes it past the clerks of leap cycle scheduling to even get in the leap cycle callback lines for the leap cycle clerks at the next levels before one can even hope to get to the point of getting in that very very long leap cycle callback waiting line to cancel ones subscription to 365 life!

But, Your Honor, how can that possibly be allowed!

You did agree to the EULA!

Viewing 4 reply threads
    Reply To: MS widely expected to announce “Microsoft 365 Life” on March 30

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: