News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

Home » Forums » AskWoody Central » Suggestions about improving the Lounge » New Posts since last visit loses place.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Author
    Topic

Hey Y’all,

I’ve had this problem before and I didn’t report it but I guess I should have.

AW-NewPosts
    There is no way this much has happened since my last logon. These posts go back over 36 hours and I’m on at least 4 times a day.

I checked, yes I am logged in. I also checked that my machine hadn’t updated to Chrome 94, which could have caused the loss of cookies, and this and it hasn’t, in the process of downloading now.

Glitch maybe?

May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!
    Computer Specs

Viewing 1 reply thread
    Author
    Replies

RG – this sounds very like what I reported at the end of July – see this link – since when I have made “Recently active topics” rather than “New Posts” my first port of call.  You’d think, I thought, that “New Posts since last visit” would be just that, but I have concluded that there must also be some time horizon that cuts off some of those “New Posts”.  I went way back in my history and found unread topics where I knew that I had read, and marked as read, “New Posts since last visit”.

Dell E5570 Latitude, Intel Core i5 6440@2.60 GHz, 8.00 GB - Win 10 Pro

RG does the new posts reset for you more than once every 24 hours? I would like that very very much. 😍

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    Reply To: New Posts since last visit loses place.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.