Woody Leonhard's no-bull news, tips and help for Windows, Office and more… Please disable your ad blocker – our (polite!) ads help keep AskWoody going!
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • New(Old) Visual Studio Updates in WSUS

Posted on Quazi11 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Quazi11 2 months ago.

• Author

Quazi11
      AskWoody Lounger

I noticed in WSUS a good list (9) of Visual Studio Security Updates all released on 9-Oct.  Previously, I thought updates for VS were only available as a manual download, or via the integrated Check for Updates within the product.  In fact, if you search in the Catalog for “Visual Studio”, the last updates before October were from 2015.

There was a previous discussion around the VS update released in August, it was tied to the SQL update that was pulled and it appears was pulled as well.  It was re-released (I think) this month as 4463110.  CVE-2008-0952 was updated in October as well.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: New(Old) Visual Studio Updates in WSUS

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.