News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Odd 1903 Upgrade

Posted on CADesertRat Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CADesertRat 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

CADesertRat
      AskWoody Plus

I finished upgrading all my computers today to 1903. I have 1903 18362.356 on an MCT created USB stick and I went to MS catalog and downloaded the Dec. updates (KB 4524569 SSU, KB 4533002 Dot Net, and KB 4530684 cum. 1903 to take me to 18362.535). I made sure all internet access was off and did the upgrades on each computer and after the upgrade was finished, I installed the SSU, Dot Net, and cum. update in that order.

2 Desktops and the laptop were all good to go but the last Desktop I did got a notice this afternoon that I needed an update which was the KB 4530684 cum. update even though it is listed as installed in update history. So I let it run and it downloaded and installed with no reboot asked for and now shows up for the 2nd time in update history.

KB4530684-first
      KB4530684-again
      KB4530684-again2

I doubt that it hurts anything but it’s odd that it only did it on 1 computer and not the rest.

Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else does 🙂
      4 Win 10 Pro all 1903 (3 Desktops, 1 Laptop).

Attachments:
      3 users thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Odd 1903 Upgrade

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.