News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Office 2016 shortcuts keep reappearing

Posted on aaron451 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 2016 for PC Office 2016 shortcuts keep reappearing

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        aaron451
        AskWoody Plus

I have office 2016 installed on Win10 and noticed the original install scattered the start menu shortcuts all through the menu. So, I created a folder and moved them all into a Office 2016 folder. Well, seems every once in a while something decides to fix this problem and re-creates the shortcuts in the start menu. Anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

• #2270414 Reply
        aaron451
        AskWoody Plus

So, I guess no on has run into this issue?

• #2271107 Reply
        Elly
        AskWoody MVP

Haven’t run into problems with Office shortcuts, because I don’t use it… but Open Shell can help you achieve much more detailed start menu customization, and may be helpful in this situation?

Non-techy Win 10 Pro and Linux Mint experimenter

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Office 2016 shortcuts keep reappearing

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.