News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Office 365 Outlook getting rejected by some servers

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 365 Outlook getting rejected by some servers

• Author
        AskWoody Plus

I’ve been on Outlook for a while.  Yesterday, I tried to contact “jungle disk” and one other company.  Both of those emails were greater with this error message.  JUST TO MAKE CLEAR THE PROBLEM STARTED 24 HOURS AGO.

Jungle Disk suggest setting Outlook to Check for new email before sending.  I spend some time poking around Outllook but couldn’t find that in email account settings.

Did I mention I’ve been able to contact these folks before yesterday.
        Bill xxxxx

Jan 25, 2021, 10:25 AM CST

My error. I am having this problem with this account as well. At least I can get an answer from you.

Here is the error message. It happens when I send on this one address. The error message indicates that is being rejected by JD.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Test

Sent: 1/25/2021 10:22 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

Jungle Disk Support (support@jungledisk.com) on 1/25/2021 10:22 AM

Server error: ‘550 5.7.1 <support@jungledisk.com>… Relaying denied: You must check for new mail before sending mail. [97.99.5.163]’

geekdom
        AskWoody Plus
        On Hiatus {with backup and coffee}
        offline▸ Win10Pro 2004.19041.572 x64 i3-3220 RAM8GB HDD Firefox83.0b3 WindowsDefender TRV=1909 WuMgr
        offline▸ Win10Pro 20H2.19042.685 x86 Atom N270 RAM2GB HDD WindowsDefender WuMgr GuineaPigVariant
        online▸ Win10Pro 20H2.19042.804 x64 i5-9400 RAM16GB HDD Firefox86.0 WindowsDefender TRV=20H2 WuMgr
        Paul T
        AskWoody MVP

Relaying denied:

That is likely to be a configuration problem caused by your recipient at jungledisk and has nothing to do with you. Ring them up and ask if they are having email issues.

cheers, Paul

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: Office 365 Outlook getting rejected by some servers

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.