News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Office tools: Something old, something new

Posted on Tracey Capen Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog Office tools: Something old, something new

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        Tracey Capen
        AskWoody MVP

SMALL BUSINESS COMPUTING By Amy Babinchak Most of us begin our workday with a heavy sigh and a click of our email app. So many messages to review, so
        [See the full post at: Office tools: Something old, something new]

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2272831 Reply
        kbsalazar
        AskWoody Lounger

Has anyone else run into problems when using Office 365 Word with Teams, after enabling “Lock Track Changes”?

I am finding strange freezes when Lock Track Changes is enabled, that seem to be triggered by the presence of a custom Table of Contents, exacerbated by Autosave.

The workaround seems to be deleting the TOC during the editing phase, then after all of the sticky fingers are out of the doc, replacing it.  But I’m not happy doing that.  Highlighting in the TOC has always been a quick way to let the team know what sections need attention.

Any ideas?  Is this a known bug?

Kim Salazar, proposal drone

• #2272869 Reply
        Deany
        AskWoody Plus

Mic Office 2010 … I have the disk … can i reinstall ONLY Outlook? If so … will I  lose my address book calendar and and personal folders?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Deany.
    Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Office tools: Something old, something new

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.