News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • OneDrive on Windows 7 problem

Posted on Gary_Berg Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 7 Questions: Windows 7 OneDrive on Windows 7 problem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by

Gary_Berg 1 month ago.

• Author

Gary_Berg
      AskWoody Plus

I’ve been using OneDrive on Windows 7 Pro for several years, the “personal” version. Today when i unlocked my computer OneDrive was displaying a window asking for my OneDrive email address. If I enter the address, it opens mt OneDrive folder in Explorer, but it’s not connected. If, while I’m prompted to enter the email I go to the system tray and click on the OneDrive icon it tells me I’m not logged in and I can look in settings from the More button.

Settings shows me as linked to OneDrive, and gives me the ability to unlink my PC.

How do I go about getting OneDrive reconnected? I’d rather not have to redownload everything as there is about 100Gb in my OneDrive…

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: OneDrive on Windows 7 problem

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.