News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • OneNote Apple Watch Issue

Posted on Nathan Parker Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function Other MS apps OneNote Apple Watch Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Nathan Parker 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Nathan Parker
      AskWoody_MVP

OneNote on my Apple Watch keeps prompting me to sign in to OneNote on my iPhone. I am successfully signed into OneNote on my iPhone (with two accounts actually, my work and school OneNote accounts). I’ve rebooted the Apple Watch and reinstalled the OneNote app on there. No luck.

I’m having a horrendous time to get support from Microsoft on this. I’ve been through Twitter support, OneNote chat support, OneDrive email support, plus I also reached out to my work and school IT department. No one can resolve my issue.

Is there another avenue I can try, and if this is an issue that needs to be reported to Microsoft’s developers, where could I report it?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

• #1766039 Reply

Alex5723
      AskWoody Plus

I’m having a horrendous time to get support from Microsoft on this

Have you tried Apple’s Apple Watch support ?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #1766410 Reply

Nathan Parker
      AskWoody_MVP

Yes, and they can’t troubleshoot it since it’s a non-Apple-designed app, which is an issue.

Nathan Parker

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: OneNote Apple Watch Issue

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.