News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Option to select A3 from Page Size missing

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Option to select A3 from Page Size missing

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        WSjjni
        AskWoody Lounger

I appear to be missing the option to select A3 Size for documents in word.

It has gone missing and l can only select Letter or A4 size.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments:
      • #2088230 Reply
        Microfix
        Da Boss

It also appears that the office version, O/S version, printer model are missing too 🙂
        Have you tried checking that print settings values are not on fax? Try MS pdf instead

Win7 Pro x86/x64 | Win8.1 Pro x64 | Linux Hybrids x86/x64 |
      • #2088374 Reply
        WSjjni
        AskWoody Lounger

Can you tell me where l would find the print settings values are not on fax?

• #2088414 Reply
        BATcher
        AskWoody_MVP

Unless I’m mistaken, you need to have selected an A3-capable printer to get the A3 page size option…

BATcher

Data is not the plural of anecdote...

• #2088421 Reply
        WSjjni
        AskWoody Lounger

The printer is A3 as colleaugue uses the same printer but they can get A3 setting for some reason and l cannot

• #2088427 Reply
        jabeattyauditor
        AskWoody Lounger

If you go to File, Print, what printer is selected? Make sure you have the correct (non-fax) printer selected.

If you select the “More paper sizes” option at the bottom of the Size selection drop-down, do you see A3 there?

• #2088455 Reply
        WSjjni
        AskWoody Lounger

That works great , thank you thank you!!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Option to select A3 from Page Size missing

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.