News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Option to select A3 from Page Size missing

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Option to select A3 from Page Size missing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WSjjni 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

WSjjni
      AskWoody Lounger

I appear to be missing the option to select A3 Size for documents in word.

It has gone missing and l can only select Letter or A4 size.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments:
    • #2088230 Reply

Microfix
      Da Boss

It also appears that the office version, O/S version, printer model are missing too 🙂
      Have you tried checking that print settings values are not on fax? Try MS pdf instead

Win7 Pro x64 | Win8.1 Pro x64 | Linux Hybrids x86/x64 | Win7 Pro x86 | W10 never again
    • #2088374 Reply

WSjjni
      AskWoody Lounger

Can you tell me where l would find the print settings values are not on fax?

• #2088414 Reply

BATcher
      AskWoody_MVP

Unless I’m mistaken, you need to have selected an A3-capable printer to get the A3 page size option…

BATcher
    • #2088421 Reply

WSjjni
      AskWoody Lounger

The printer is A3 as colleaugue uses the same printer but they can get A3 setting for some reason and l cannot

• #2088427 Reply

jabeattyauditor
      AskWoody Lounger

If you go to File, Print, what printer is selected? Make sure you have the correct (non-fax) printer selected.

If you select the “More paper sizes” option at the bottom of the Size selection drop-down, do you see A3 there?

• #2088455 Reply

WSjjni
      AskWoody Lounger

That works great , thank you thank you!!

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Option to select A3 from Page Size missing

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.