News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Our RSS feed isn’t working properly

Home Forums AskWoody blog Our RSS feed isn’t working properly

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew 1 day ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

I’m getting lots and lots of messages from those of you who still rely on RSS feeders. (I do too!) Yep, our RSS stream is broken. “Blank line before X
      [See the full post at: Our RSS feed isn’t working properly]

2 users thanked author for this post.
    • #2001826 Reply

kdock
      AskWoody Plus

FWIW, I received three RSS messages from AskWoody today, including this announcement.  Should I have gotten more than that?

Kim

• This reply was modified 5 days, 22 hours ago by  kdock.
      • #2002217 Reply

rontpxz81
        AskWoody Lounger

Still use RSS and yes mine is broke for this site.

• #2001948 Reply

Fred
      AskWoody Plus

VPN is still too difficult for wordfence; their filter rules must be quite old? It’s hard to make connection from devious europe. Pitty

After all.. Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us.
    • #2002479 Reply

Pierre77
      AskWoody Plus

It is working for me. See attached.

Woody-RSS

Attachments:
    • #2002490 Reply

TechTango
      AskWoody Plus

You RSS is working fine for me, and it’s still my main go to source for all the tech sites I monitor.

• #2003629 Reply

Morty
      AskWoody Plus

Firefox doesn’t do RSS anymore. Live Bookmarks are dead. So I just scroll down your headings and look for what I need. Seems to work.

If you have a better solution, let me know.

• #2004012 Reply

CulNert
      AskWoody Lounger

My AskWoody RSS feed w/in Thunderbird is still not updating.  Has the problem been resolved at your end? Thx

• #2005061 Reply

Matthew
      AskWoody Plus

Any ETA on the fix of the RSS feed?  I use Mozilla-related browsers — mainly PaleMoon but sometimes Waterfox and Firefox — and none of them can handle it.  It’s been 5 days, so I’m wondering how soon is “soon” in this case.  Thanks.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      b

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Our RSS feed isn’t working properly

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.