News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Outlook 2007 Ultimate License Expired Issue

Posted on bbrener Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Questions: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Ultimate License Expired Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

bbrener 4 months ago.

• Author

bbrener
      AskWoody Lounger

I have been using Outlook 2007 for many years with no changes. There are some addons that have not changed either. Suddenly when I start Outlook I get a license expired message and it is hard to tell what is issuing it. The tray has an icon that says “outlook connector status alert” and another incomplete license expired message pops up when that is clicked. They don’t look that like a message MS would issue and the product says it is activated.

I also don’t see anything that seems to be not working correctly. Very strange. Anybody have any ideas?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2weed9a6xe1s9ug/Snapshot_2019.02.10_17h07m59s_002_.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0npbhrguqi4ms1m/Snapshot_2019.02.10_17h08m27s_003_.jpg?dl=0

• #325255 Reply

Lugh
      AskWoody_MVP

No ideas. Do you use other 2007 programs, are they ok?

It mentions the Options menu—anything there under License?

Lugh.
      ~
      Alienware Aurora R6; Win10 Home x64 1803; Office 365 x32
      i7-7700; GeForce GTX 1060; 16GB DDR4 2400; 1TB SSD, 256GB SSD, 4TB HD

• #326069 Reply

bbrener
      AskWoody Lounger

Word/Excel etc. are fine. They do not issue the same message. The tools/options menu is the normal one with preferences; mail setup; mail format etc. and nothing about licenses. Complete mystery.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Outlook 2007 Ultimate License Expired Issue

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.