News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Outlook 365 folder list looks different

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function MS Outlook and email programs Outlook 365 folder list looks different

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        Henwin
        AskWoody Plus

A couple of time in the past 6-8 months, when I’ve opened my Outlook365 (Version 2010 (build 13328.20356 Click-to-run)) in stand-alone mode–single computer–data stored in local PST, my folder display has changed.  I have attached to screen snips.  The first one is how Outlook normally looks, and the 2nd one is how it looks right now (and has looked several times in the past months–but then at some point–which I have no control over, to my knowledge–it reverts to the “normal” view (the first snip).

I’m just wondering if any one else has seen this behavior and what if anything one can do about it?  Should I be concerned?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
        Kirsty
        Manager

It looks like your Outlook365 updated in the last 3 weeks. That may account for the change noticed?

Your screenshots make it a little difficult to tell if both screenshots are from the exact same “position”/setting base.

b
        AskWoody Plus

The first is the default “Mail” display and the second is the alternative “Folders” list.

“Folders” can be selected near bottom left, after Calendar, People, Tasks, Notes:

Show Or Hide Folder List View In Outlook

To revert to the default display, click the Mail icon in the bottom left corner.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Outlook 365 folder list looks different

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

?
This website collects data via Google Analytics. Click here to opt in. Click here to opt out.