• Outlook Express (DBX) to Outlook (PST) Conversion Software Wanted

Home » Forums » AskWoody support » Microsoft Office by version » Questions: Microsoft Office » Outlook Express (DBX) to Outlook (PST) Conversion Software Wanted

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Author
    Topic

Are you no longer using a DBX-to-PST conversion program that you might be willing to sell via Venmo or Paypal?

If so, please PM me.

gfr92y

Viewing 1 reply thread
    Author
    Replies

Moderator here: I would rather someone not use the site to sell to each other via DM.  I have personally used https://www.systoolsgroup.com/dbx-converter.html and the cost is not prohibitive.

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

1 user thanked author for this post.

Susan,

Thanks for replying to my post so quickly and for the recommendation.

Any thoughts on where would have been a better place to make such an inquiry?

Thanks!

gfr92y

Facebook or some other social media location.  I still would recommend the link I provided.

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

Way back (I’m talking years! – moving XP to 7..) we used a free version of EMclient – you installed it on the XP source system and backed it up them restored the backup to the same program on the target system, which being on the newer OS gave the option to save as a PST before removing if you didn’t like the free trial. Some stuck with the product, but it became a bit problematic over time… (but looking at it the other way, they’ve had years to work on that..)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    Reply To: Outlook Express (DBX) to Outlook (PST) Conversion Software Wanted

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: