News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Outlook font settings?

Posted on CWBillow Comment on the AskWoody Lounge
    Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        CWBillow
        AskWoody Plus

If I have all my font settings for the Column, Row, Preview, and Conditional fonts set the same to 14 point Segoe, why is/are the appearances in Outlook not the same?

Chuck Billow

Attachments:
      • #2153697 Reply
        Bundaburra
        AskWoody Plus

What version of Outlook?  If it’s a recent version, go into File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts (on RHS of screen), and click on the Font boxes for new mail, replies, etc. to see what fonts are currently set, and to change them if you want.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1909

• #2154068 Reply
        CWBillow
        AskWoody Plus

I’ve done that.  The settings show all the fonts to be the same size/type/font.  Yet, what I am ending up with is as the graphic showed.

Chuck Billow

• #2154070 Reply
          jabeattyauditor
          AskWoody Lounger

Do you have any Conditional Formatting options set (under View)?

• #2154137 Reply
        CWBillow
        AskWoody Plus

@jabeattyauditor:

I do, but they, and I just double-checked that, are just like my other settings and are all 14pt. Segoe.

Chuck Billow

• #2154139 Reply
          jabeattyauditor
          AskWoody Lounger

Bundaburra mentions making settings changes that will affect new messages you write; have you made corresponding changes under the View Menu (the View Settings menu)?

• #2159911 Reply
        CWBillow
        AskWoody Plus

All settings from both menu selections seem to be the same.

Chuck Billow

Viewing 4 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Outlook font settings?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.