News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Pardon the hiccup

Home Forums AskWoody blog Pardon the hiccup

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Steve S. 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

We just went down for about 10 minutes. Sorry about that.
      [See the full post at: Pardon the hiccup]

3 users thanked author for this post.
    • #341160 Reply

bbearren
      AskWoody MVP

Has it anything to do with swallowing the whale?

Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!
      "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow
      "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns

"Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware

• #341161 Reply

woody
        Da Boss

Not sure. The devs were right on it, though.

I’ve been seeing a sporadic slowdown, which I believe is whale-related. Can’t wait to get it all merged. 🙂

2 users thanked author for this post.
    • #341158 Reply

anonymous

More like 2 hours for me.

• #341165 Reply

woody
        Da Boss

We had a 40 minute gap in posts – so I may have a bit of observer bias. Wouldn’t be the first time, eh? But I only noticed it for 20 minutes, and I’m on almost constantly.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #341687 Reply

Steve S.
      AskWoody Plus

Strangely, Facebook and parts of Charles Schwab were down for me yesterday, too. Maybe others? Coincidence, a result of the “bomb cyclone”, cyber attack??

Win7 Pro x64 (Group B), Win10 Pro x64 1809, Linux Mint + a cat with 'tortitude'.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Pardon the hiccup

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.