News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Patch Lady – Seeing any issues with QuickBooks?

Posted on Susan Bradley Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog Patch Lady – Seeing any issues with QuickBooks?

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by anonymous.
    Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        Susan Bradley
        AskWoody MVP

There’s not much detail here but I’m seeing some chatters about crashing on QuickBooks 2019 and 2020 on Windows 10 2004.  Lyle reached out to me and s
        [See the full post at: Patch Lady – Seeing any issues with QuickBooks?]

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2294105 Reply
        anonymous

I have been fighting this for a week with QB 2018 Premier.  I can confirm that using an admin account allows you to get to the check register and run reports, but that is certainly not ideal.  That was as far as Intuit could take me after almost seven hours on the phone with them.  That included updating Windows 10 from 1909 to 2004, which their support staff said was “the answer”.  Not true.

• #2294128 Reply
          woody
          Da Boss

So you’re seeing the bug with both versions 1909 and 2004?

• #2294110 Reply
        agoldhammer
        AskWoody Plus

I just run regular Quicken and have had no issues with Win10 2004.

• #2294328 Reply
        anonymous

Susan, I did have the issue on both 1909 and 2004.

• #2294548 Reply
        anonymous

KB4566782  causing Windows user profiles to not be able to log into Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions…   removing and re-installing the Quickbooks Enterprise application did not solve the problem.  It is a Windows 10 problem that occurred August 25, 2020 after automatic updates occurred.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Patch Lady – Seeing any issues with QuickBooks?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.