News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Patch Lady – Still running Small Business Server?

Posted on Susan Bradley Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog Patch Lady – Still running Small Business Server?

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        Susan Bradley
        AskWoody MVP

Remember it too comes to end of life on January 2020.  While Exchange 2010 is still supported until October, the based OS of the server is not and for
        [See the full post at: Patch Lady – Still running Small Business Server?]

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2042699 Reply
        NetDef
        AskWoody_MVP

For me and many of my clients, the date I am dreading failing to retire before is January 11, 2027.

That’s when MS Server 2016 will reach end of life, and that’s when I will no longer have a unified supported product to offer that can give integrated Remote Desktop Gateway services along with several other nice features for the small business (aka the Essentials Role, aka SBS 2016.)

. . . sigh . . .

~ Group "Weekend" ~

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Patch Lady – Still running Small Business Server?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.