News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Patch Watch Podcast: The latest update problems

Posted on Tracey Capen Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog Patch Watch Podcast: The latest update problems

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Susan Bradley 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Tracey Capen
      AskWoody MVP

In our first Patch Watch podcast for 2019, Susan Bradley describes some networking issues caused by two recent Windows 7 updates.
      [See the full post at: Patch Watch Podcast: The latest update problems]

9 users thanked author for this post.
    • #309008 Reply

Seff
      AskWoody Plus

What a brilliant service, thanks Woody, Susan and the team. This alone heralds great things for the enhanced site! Awesome!

• #309011 Reply

anonymous

Nice to hear a voice to go with the name!  I may even renew my donation – LOL!

Is the Master Patch List going to still be updated?

• #309023 Reply

Susan Bradley
        AskWoody MVP

Yes, will be working on it tonight.

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

2 users thanked author for this post.
        • #309075 Reply

NetDef
          AskWoody_MVP

One of the most interesting draws for me with – everything else you’ve accomplished over the last year – was bringing the original Susan aka “SBSDiva” onto the team here as a major contributor.  (Anyone here remember PSCONFIG it?)

I’ve been highly appreciative of (and sometimes downright dependent upon) her insights over the years.  As one might guess, much of our small consulting business is deploying and maintaining small business servers – starting with the original Server 2003 SBS Editions and recently the Essentials Role/Experience on Server 2012 (R2)/2016 (which sadly is being killed with Server 2019 . . .  but that’s a rant for another topic.)

Very much looking forward to future help in problem solving the unique set of features for the SBS market, with possible occasional input as opportunity and time permits.

~ Group "Weekend" ~

• #309196 Reply

Susan Bradley
            AskWoody MVP

Office 365 needs some smb-izing for sure 🙂

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Patch Watch Podcast: The latest update problems

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: