News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Patching .net framework with the montly updates

Home Forums Admin IT Lounge WSUS, SCCM, Exchange and update management tools Patching .net framework with the montly updates

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        TYA
        AskWoody Lounger

Hi Askwoody

I am new around here, and I am relatively new to SCCM as well. I have worked with it for about 8 months.

Quick question from me, but first a bit of history.

So we had a customer which got the new .net framework 4.7.2 on their exchanges server a few months back. This resulted in an Exchange server which was’ent working at all.  the solution was a certificate which was unbound. My exchange colleague was blaming the .net framework for it. so it got me thinking about a solution for installing .net framework without generating more problems than necessary

I was just wondering, how are you handling .net updates for example from 4.7.1 to 4.7.2. ? I work where we have about 2000 servers in our SCCM environment, where there is a bunch of Exchange servers in. my question is not just for Exchange but I general.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Best regards TYA

• #233640 Reply
        TYA
        AskWoody Lounger

Hi again

I haven’t heard anything, form anybody. I know it is a delicate topic 😀 please provide me with some sort of guidelines. I would really appreciate it a lot.

Hope to hear from somebody in here 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Patching .net framework with the montly updates

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel