News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Plus Membership renewal

Posted on SearchingForParadise Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Getting started Plus Membership renewal

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        SearchingForParadise
        AskWoody Plus

My Plus Membership ends at the end of this month.

Is it going to be renewed automatically, as stated by Paypal,

or do I have to renew it manually?

I don’t want to miss a single day, that’s why I ask. I don’t want anything deleted regarding my account if I miss the payment by a day or two.

Cheers

CAS
        AskWoody Plus

I pay for my Plus Membership by check. In the past, I sent it directly to Woody at his PO Box in Brentwood, TN.  My membership expires next month and I would like to renew it. Where should I send my check?

Peace,

CAS

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by CAS. Reason: grammar
        1 user thanked author for this post.
          PFC
          AskWoody Plus

Susan will probably update the Donate page when she sees this.

Susan Bradley
        Manager

I am actually going to update the mailing info this weekend as Woody and I officially hand over on 12/31 at midnight but he’s indicated to me to start changing over the info early just because of this.   So thank you for the reminder 🙂

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

CraigS26
        AskWoody Plus

Susan, to save hurt feelings please include/clarify that IF you Pay for 2021 (ie) on Dec 20 … your New subscription Still  starts at the Actual Expiration, in my case Jan 11. One County license fee here Re-starts the Day you Renew, not at Exp, so I ask even if 22 days lost in my example isn’t a big deal to me here ….

Thanks!

W10-64 20H2 Pro / Hm-Stdnt Ofce '16 C2R / HP Envy Desktop-Ethernet/ 12 GB / 256G SSD + 1 TB HDD / i5-8400 Coffee Lake/ GP=2 + FtrU=Semi-Annual + Feature Defer = 1 + QU=0

Kirsty
          Manager

Gee, hurt feelings? Really!

Your renewal, done at any point (as they do occur during the year for different members) will be for a year from your expiry, even if you click Extend Membership well before your expiry date 🙂

CADesertRat
        AskWoody Plus

Just to add, I renewed my membership this morning and noticed that after picking the amount, the Submit button stayed greyed out. I clicked it anyway and evidently it works but many may think that it doesn’t.

Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else does 🙂
        4 Win 10 Pro at 1909 (3 Desktops, 1 Laptop).

Kirsty
          Manager

I’m not so sure it’s “greyed out” as a really poor button color selection! Maybe the devs can fix that up when they redo the system next?
          😉

CADesertRat
            AskWoody Plus

Maybe “Opaque” would be a better description. Anyway, it used to be a vibrant color and that is no longer the case.

Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else does 🙂
            4 Win 10 Pro at 1909 (3 Desktops, 1 Laptop).

Paul T
        AskWoody MVP

Is it going to be renewed automatically, as stated by Paypal,

See this old thread.

Joining Ask Woody Plus with Paypal

cheers, Paul

SearchingForParadise
        AskWoody Plus

I renewed today via PayPal as there was no auto renewal on December 29th.

THANK YOU.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Plus Membership renewal

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

?
This website collects data via Google Analytics. Click here to opt in. Click here to opt out.