Woody Leonhard's no-bull news, tips and help for Windows, Office and more… Please disable your ad blocker – our (polite!) ads help keep AskWoody going!
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Podcast Recommendations

Home Forums Outside the box Podcast Recommendations

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  woody 3 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Kirsty
      AskWoody MVP

Following a comment from @bobbyb, it seemed like a good idea to have somewhere to recommend podcasts that Loungers may find interesting.

If you have a .mp3 player, you can download them for taking with you: I download to my iPod where possible, and play those in the car. Otherwise, I save them to my laptop, and play them on VLC player.

Here are some recommendations to kick the topic off with:

Security Now (also on iTunes) – archives on Steve Gibson’s website here

BBC Click: (also available on iTunes) Home podcast page (only available for 30 days from release)
      i.e. Most Login Attempts are Criminal (July 31, 2018)

Newly-found this week, thanks to Susan “Patch Lady” Bradley’s interview that started this off: RunAsRadio.com

A non-tech favorite:
      BBC “The Infinite Monkey Cage”: Home podcast page (available indefinitely)

Do you have any suggestions to add?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #209765 Reply

woody
      Da Boss

I always watch the TWiT.tv live feed of Paul and Mary Jo, Wednesdays at 2 pm Eastern time.

https://twit.tv/live

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Podcast Recommendations

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.