News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Power Apps–Advice re Development of Purchasing App

Posted on WSjcrawfor Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 365 and Click-to-Run Power Apps–Advice re Development of Purchasing App

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        WSjcrawfor
        AskWoody Lounger

Good Morning, as a new Office 365 user I have been exploring Power Apps and Power Automate.   I am very interested in the development of a purchasing app that pulls information from a Vendors List and Product List and a Department List with the end product being a PO form that is printable.  I would like to be able to save the completed PO’s in a PO list by bringing information from the other lists.   Hope that makes sense.   I’m in the exploration mode now, but something tells me it is doable.

I am an IT Tech so have experience in my aspects of Office and Development, but Office 365 Applications bring lots of new options and ideas.  I’m open to any suggestions.

Thanks,

• #2288426 Reply
        joep517
        AskWoody MVP

You might look at Welcome to Microsoft Power Apps Community and Welcome to the Microsoft Power Automate Community. There appear to be many useful topics there.

--Joe

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Power Apps–Advice re Development of Purchasing App

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.