News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Printing an email from Outlook 2013, MSN account

Posted on mike4381 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 2013 for PC Printing an email from Outlook 2013, MSN account

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        mike4381
        AskWoody Lounger

One of my email accounts is through MSN-Microsoft exchange. When I try to print an email by clicking on the printer icon the following happens:

1. It takes about 30 seconds before anything happens because the exchange dialog box opens.
        2. Then outlook says “not responding”.
        3. Then the email you want to print shows up for a second then disappears and your new image to print is a list of all emails.
        4. I have been opening the email in my web browser and printing from there.

Is there a fix for the problems I am having? This only happens with the msn account. My roadrunner account works fine.

Thanks,

Mike

• #2269138 Reply
        b
        AskWoody Plus

If you got to File, Print, Print Options is Memo Style set there and not Table Style?

• #2269381 Reply
        mike4381

My email is set to memo style. After Outlook “not responding” message goes away I see the document I want to print, but it flashes and then the list of email appear in it place. I can’t figure out how to correct this. It seems the server is very slow in downloading the email to print.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Printing an email from Outlook 2013, MSN account

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.