News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Provide Your Posts In Your Account Profile

Posted on WarningU2 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Suggestions about improving the Lounge Provide Your Posts In Your Account Profile

Topic Resolution: Resolved
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        WarningU2
        AskWoody Plus

In most forums I belong you can see posts you have made by checking your profile or subscriptions but I don’t see that option here.   I suggest you make that available one day.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2141103 Reply
        WarningU2
        AskWoody Plus

Darn it … I see that at the bottom of the right panel now.    Maybe move that to the top or have a link to search for topics section at the top of the right panel.    Apologies for not scrolling down.

• #2141104 Reply
          PKCano
          Da Boss

We are using the standard WordPress software and do not have that flesibility.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2141225 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

In most forums I belong you can see posts you have made by checking your profile or subscriptions but I don’t see that option here.   I suggest you make that available one day.

You can by selecting your avatar and view your Topics Started, Replies Created.

Attachments:
    Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Provide Your Posts In Your Account Profile

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.