News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Publisher text box centering

Posted on WSpaulh7436 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 2016 for PC Publisher text box centering

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        WSpaulh7436
        AskWoody Plus

I have an issue that when I create a landscape page with two columns with a text box on the right, I can’t get the text to center correctly.  I have tried deleting the object and recreating the box and reentering the text and nothing seems to work.  Any suggestions?

Attachments:
      • #2276430 Reply
        RayT
        AskWoody Plus

Which text? The text looks centered to me. It would help to reference the specific text. It is also possible to move text boxes around using the arrow keys. Select the box and then use the arrow keys to move the box a small amount in the direction desired.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Publisher text box centering

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.