News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Question about Plus membership renewal.

Posted on OscarCP Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Tips for using the Lounge Question about Plus membership renewal.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

After rooting around for and answer, or for a place where to post the question, this seemed like the most suitable forum for it.

Question: When I took my Plus membership in January, I understood this was an annually renewable deal, where one has to pay annual dues again at the end of twelve months. If this is right, when it is time to renew next year, can we expect some kind of reminder, maybe in an automatically sent email? Thanks, and apologies, as this has probably been answered already elsewhere, but could not find it.

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group W (ex B) & macOS + Linux (Mint)

• #1901540 Reply
        Kirsty
        Da Boss

To check when your subscription expires, click My Account on the top menu bar, then select My Subscription. This will tell you the day you paid, the subscription end date, the amount you paid, and the email address your renewal notice will be sent to.

This should go out about 7 days before your subscription expires.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Question about Plus membership renewal.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.