News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Questions Re Composing A Forum Post

Posted on Kaj4strom Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Getting started Questions Re Composing A Forum Post

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        Kaj4strom
        AskWoody Plus
        1. How do I change the Font in a Forum Post?
        2. How do I Insert an Image into the Body of a Forum Post?

—I attempted to post a question in the Windows Forum, but was stymied because I could not post any Win error messages (jpgs) and I will not manually copy lines and lines of error message code.  I only have the error messages in jpg format.

—Attaching the error messages as JPGs would be worthless since the reader would not know what order to look at them and, more importantly, it would be too much work for the reader to go back and forth between the body of the post and attachments.

—I searched the Knowledge Base unsuccessfully.

• #1979206 Reply
        Bluetrix
        AskWoody MVP

How do I change the Font in a Forum Post? How do I Insert an Image into the Body of a Forum Post?

The only font change you can make in a post is to make your text Bold or italics. This is done using the tool bar above your reply or topic creation.

To insert a graphic into the body of your message, look below your message for options before submitting.

Insert

Attachments:
        1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Questions Re Composing A Forum Post

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.