News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Ramadan Mubarak

Home Forums AskWoody blog Ramadan Mubarak

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

abbodi86 2 weeks ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

Wishing my Islamic friends Ramadan kareem.
      [See the full post at: Ramadan Mubarak]

6 users thanked author for this post.
    • #1364660 Reply

OscarCP
      AskWoody Plus

Not a Muslim, I have been kindly invited by friends to their great Ramadan breakfasts in memorable evenings of good food and better conversation. Let me now wish all, those who believe, in particular, the very best now and in the future.

On a personal note: Once I stood at a large room in the museum part of Topkapi palace, in Istanbul. There I saw, among its most treasured relics, a tooth of Prophet Muhammad, while a cleric, in an open enclosure in a corner, chanted from the surahs that he was reading from a large copy of the Quran open on a console in front of him. I knew then with complete certainty that was a moment like no other that I’d ever had, that it was going to be like no other that I’ll ever have — and one that I shall never forget for as long as I live.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    • #1408505 Reply

abbodi86
      AskWoody_MVP

Thank you woody
      Ramadan Mubarak all

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Ramadan Mubarak

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: