News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Renewal sign up not working

Home Forums AskWoody Central Getting started Renewal sign up not working

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        wavy
        AskWoody Plus

I get this

Capture

Pale Moon on windows 10 pro 1909

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
        Attachments:
        wavy
        AskWoody Plus

Ok I should really have said I can not input into the cc info space. I never get an active cursor or any evidence of text I input. I have Noscript but have allowed stripe.

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
          satrow
          AskWoody MVP

Pale Moon with eMatrix/uBO seems fine on that page.

NoScript is known for causing odd issues with Pale Moon – even long after it’s been ‘uninstalled’.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Susan Bradley
        Manager

I just tried it and it worked for me.  Can you try another browser?

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

wavy
          AskWoody Plus

I did paypal. It is annoying though. Some sites do not expose the full entry box (Little passports for another) an entry is NOT easy or in the case here possible at all. I would think another browser might work.
          Well no do not get past entering the amount.

Capture-1

the extend subscription box does not light up. I am probably an outlier on this and the subscription has been renewed so no sweet.

🍻

Attachments:
            Kirsty
            Manager

The color of the Extend Subscription button (same as for Donate and Join Now) issue has already been raised, and is on the list of things that needs fixing…

Susan Bradley
            Manager

As Kirsty said, go down and click on it.  There’s several theme color issues I need to work on.

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

Charlie
        AskWoody Plus

I prefer to mail a check to the place in the directions.  I mailed my check yesterday, so hopefully you will get it by Feb. 10th.  With as slow as the mail has been from November through January in the U.S., I worry that every check I send will get where it needs to be in time.

wavy
        AskWoody Plus

clicking on the ‘greyed out’ box seems to work!

🍻

Viewing 4 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Renewal sign up not working

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

?
This website collects data via Google Analytics. Click here to opt in. Click here to opt out.