News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Search Archives

Posted on Kaj4strom Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Getting started Search Archives

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        Kaj4strom
        AskWoody Plus

Is there a way to search the Archives (not the Lounge)?  I could swear there was a three part, 2019 article about the requirements for buying a PC, but cannot find it after manually looking through six months of 2019 archives.

• #2054743 Reply
        PKCano
        Da Boss

Click on the “Forums” button on the main page.
        Under “AskWoody Support” click on the “PC Hardware” link.
        Look under that, but there is also a “Questions: What Hardware should I get” section.

Also consider looking through the old NewsLetters by clickong the Newsletters/Alerts button in the main menubar.

• #2055743 Reply
        Kirsty
        Da Boss

The hint to try under Forums>AskWoody Support will get you searching the Lounge, which isn’t what you were asking about @kaj4strom.

@fredlanga had an article “Taking the plunge with a new PC” on Issue 16:20:0 (June 3rd, 2019). Part 2 was the following issue.

I don’t see a 3rd article, but I could be wrong… Check out the indexed 2019 list around that period, if you think there might be more (that can be found by going to the Newsletter/Alerts tab on the top menu bar, then selecting the year 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Search Archives

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.