• Sharing QuickBooks templates between users

Home » Forums » AskWoody support » Productivity software by function » Non-MS Apps/programs » Sharing QuickBooks templates between users

Author
    Topic

Our office has a license for three QuickBooks users.  We have four companies.  I created a template for one company on my computer that is sitting resident in my templates.  All of our files are stored on a server (actually, just a separate computer set up for that purpose), but we each have the program installed on each of our computers.  Anyway, I don’t know how to transfer the invoice template I created for his business to his computer.  I see it in the “Lists” dropdown and when I right click on it I see where I can export it, which I did, by signing in as ADMIN.  So now the file sits on my C drive as a .DES file, but I don’t know how to get it to the user who needs it.  I’m sure I could email the file as an attachment, but then we don’t know how to incorporate it into his copy of QuickBooks.  I guess I know just enough to be dangerous.  Anyone have any input for me?  Thanks in advance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    Author
    Replies
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Reply To: Sharing QuickBooks templates between users

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: