News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Some 10.5″ iPad Pros Stuck in Reboot Loop After Updating to IPadOS 13.4.1

Posted on Nathan Parker Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS Some 10.5″ iPad Pros Stuck in Reboot Loop After Updating to IPadOS 13.4.1

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Source: https://appleinsider.com/articles/20/05/30/some-105-inch-ipad-pro-users-stuck-in-reboot-loop-after-ipados-1341-update

After installing the iPadOS 13.4.1 update, some iPad Pro users remained stuck in a reboot loop. The good news is I wasn’t affected by it. I’ve even managed to successfully update to iPadOS 13.5.1. I am concerned with some of Apple’s recent update issues and hope iPadOS14 really doubles down on quality control.

Nathan Parker

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2270004 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

After installing the iPadOS 13.4.1 update, some iPad Pro users remained stuck in a reboot loop.

Why bring it now ? iPadOS 13.4.1 has been released on April 7, 2020, more then 2 months ago.
        Since then 13.5 and 13.5.1 were released.

I never had any OS or apps problem with my iPad Pro 10.5″. I am now on 13.5.5 beta.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2270242 Reply
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Yeah I’m not sure why it took this long to end up in the news.

I’ve never had that issue with my iPad Pro. I’ve had occasional OS update glitches (mainly battery life issues that eventually resolved). The only other issue I’ve had with an iPad Pro is a hardware battery issue, but Apple resolved it quickly.

Nathan Parker

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Some 10.5″ iPad Pros Stuck in Reboot Loop After Updating to IPadOS 13.4.1

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.