News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Song for an IT experience

Home Forums Outside the box Fun Stuff Song for an IT experience

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
        Microfix
        AskWoody MVP

Brief background:
        I still have and use Win7 Pro x64 and x86, Win8.1 Pro x64 and various Linux distros and on a monthly occassion I use XP Pro offline on various devices.
        Previous redundant OSes include Win3.11 (floppy disks dead and gone), Win95b OSR2, Win98, Win98SE, WinME (muck edition), Win2000 Pro and some out-of-service ubuntu’s. So it’s safe to say, I know little about Windows 🙂

Was recently dabbling/ testing either W10 2004 or 20H2 pro and during this, a song played on the DAB Radio whilst in the process of configuration that summed up my personal gut feelings, immediate realization and attitude towards this OS compared with previous editions on experience. W10 was then nuked. I like old skool stuff that just works

I’m posting the song link (with lyrics) to reflect my interest in the OS and all that it encompasses

Ten at Work

Do you have an IT experience to share that can be described by a song?
        Links wih lyrics would certainly help folk understand 😉

W10, the itch you simply cannot scratch!
        2 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 0 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: Song for an IT experience

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.